Explore Lough Corrib in style on-board ‘Cranki’, our Italian built 40ft luxury motor-yacht. Guests will be treated to un-spoiled views of Lough Corrib and surrounding mountains while on their private charter. Choose from enclosed canopy or ‘wind in your hair’ experience. Guests can choose to cruise at high speed or a more leisurely pace. We welcome guests to bring to bring picnic & extra refreshments if desired. (Available from Ashford Castle / The Lodge at Ashford Castle).
The ‘Adrenaline Adventure & Historical Walk’ charter is ideal for guests who wish to get a taste for the beauty of Lough Corrib but also explore Inchagoill Island, an island steeped in ancient (5th & 12th centuary) and modern history. A full guided historical walking tour is provided. For the more energetic guest, a 45-minute nature trail can also be explored.
- Trip lasts no less than 2hr 30mins (Can be reduced / increased if required)
- Up to 8 guests
- Meet at Lisloughrey Harbour. (Complimentary shuttle provided for guests of Ashford Castle / The Lodge at Ashford
- Guests will be introduced to the captain & the boat and given a brief history of the surrounding area
- Depart Lisloughrey Harbour en-route to Ashford Castle. Stop at Ashford Castle Bay for photos and historical talk of the castle
- Depart Ashford Castle at high-speed to Inchagoill island
- Boat lands on Inchagoill Island. A private walking tour is provided where guests get to see the 5th & 12th century (and modern) ruins. A full historical talk about the island / monasteries is provided. More energetic guests can participate in a 45 minute nature trail walk.
- Prosecco reception upon return from the walk
- Depart Inchagoill island at high-speed via North Shore & Ashford Castle
- Return to Lisloughrey Harbour. (Complimentary return transport provided back to hotel)
Click on image for full-size map